Whiteboard Animation Videos For Science And Education
Learn how to record your voice and produce a beautiful whiteboard video with custom graphics
Last updated 2022-01-10 | 4.7- Produce voiceovers of quality and mix them with music
- Produce whiteboard videos
What you'll learn
* Requirements* You should be able to use a computer at a beginner level
* Basic knowledge with vector graphic software is beneficial but not required
This course it targeted to students, researchers, science communicators and educators who want to learn how to communicate their message using beautiful and fun whiteboard videos.
Whiteboard videos are the easiest type of animation to make and have the proven capacity to engage and hook-in your audience.
In this course, I will first teach you how to record your voice and make a great voiceover with background music. Second I will guide you through the interface and functioning of the entry-level animation software Videoscribe. I will show you how to create custom graphics to use in your animation and finally how to export your animation to YouTube or other platforms.
It took me years to accumulate all this knowledge. Now I packaged it all in this short course for you! What are you waiting for? Enrol and start learning! :)
Who this course is for:
- Students, researchers, science communicators and educators that want to learn how to produce a simple yet effective whiteboard style video to explain complex ideas
5 sections • 20 lectures
Course intro and summary Preview 02:27
This video introduces the course. You will find out if this course is right for you, the content of the course and a little bit about your teacher.
Introduction to whiteboard videos Preview 08:04
- The science of whiteboard videos (PPT)
- Introduction to Videoscribe
- Animation workflow
Recording a voice over Preview 10:27
- What you need: hardware
- Considerations on recording environment
- Recording in videoscribe or not
- Two software options: Audacity and Audition
Voice over in Audacity (Free software) Preview 08:02
- What you need: Audacity software
- Recording and editing in Audacity
- Adding background music in Audacity
Voice over in Audition CC (Paid software) Preview 10:50
- Download Adobe Audition or not?
- Recording and editing in Adobe Audition
- Adding background music in Adobe Audition