What Is A Brand?
Last updated 2022-01-10 | 4.6- Understand the common misconceptions about what a brand is.
- You will have crystal clarity regarding what a brand is.
- You will be able to evaluate other company's branding efforts.
What you'll learn
* Requirements* No software or creative applications are needed.
* You should understand that relying on "features and benefits" no longer works.
* You should understand the need to stand out in the marketplace.
There is so much confusion about what a brand is!
The sad reality is most explanations of branding are incomplete or inaccurate! Even seasoned marketing pro's have a hard time explaining branding.
This is branding for the rest of us!
In this course you will get a full, complete, and memorable understanding of what branding really is.
By now we should all understand this: your brand is not your logo, nor is it your product, your product design, color palette, or business collateral. Your brand is much, much bigger than these visual assets, and it's the key to your business' longevity.
- Learn how branding is vital for connecting deeply with your audience
- Understand why branding consistency and alignment are vital
- See how "companies do not create their brand; their audience creates the brand"
- Learn where confusion about branding stems from
- Learn the top four causes of brand misalignment
- and so much more!
Presented by Everett Bowes, of We Talk Branding, a branding expert and best-selling Instructor, this 45-minute course is densely packed with insight and information!
Each lesson is short, downloadable, and features bullet points to make learning even easier.
Don't get left behind!
Do you have a complete definition of branding? Is your explanation of branding easy-to-understand, apply, and remember? If not, join us!
See you in class!!
Who this course is for:
- Business owners
- Product developers
- Product managers
- Personal brand builders
- Marketing Director's
- Affiliate marketers
- Direct sellers
- Customer ser
- Business coaches
4 sections • 14 lectures
Common Misunderstandings About Branding Preview 03:14
Learn the root of most misunderstanding surrounding the concept of branding.
Branding Is More About The Mind Than The Eye Preview 02:11
Developing The Human Properties Of Your Brand Preview 03:55
Preview of "How To Personalize Your Brand" Preview 01:44
This preview from "How To Personalize Your Brand" will help you get a greater understanding of branding, and your need to develop the personal properties of your brand!
A Brand Is A Behavior Preview 02:46
A Brand Is A Reputation Preview 04:40
Object Lesson: "Providing The Pieces" Preview 03:40
This video demonstrates the concept of "providing the pieces" to your audience.