Learn Flutter In 30 Days
Learn to create Awesome Mobile Apps using Flutter and Dart
Last updated 2022-01-10 | 3.9- Learn Flutter and Dart from square one
- Understand all the fundamental concepts of Flutter development
- Master Dart & Flutter Framework
What you'll learn
* Requirements* Basic programming language will help but is not a must-have
* You can use either Windows
* macOS or Linux for Android app development - iOS apps can only be built on macOS though
* No prior knowledge or experience regarding iOS or Android development is required
* Willingness to learn Everyday by Practicing
You don't need to learn Android/ Java and iOS/ Swift to build real native mobile apps!
Flutter - a framework developed by Google - allows you to learn one language (Dart) and build beautiful native mobile apps in no time. Flutter is an SDK providing the tooling to compile Dart code into native code and it also gives you a rich set of pre-built and pre-styled UI elements (so-called widgets) which you can use to compose your user interfaces.
Our complete Flutter development Bootcamp teaches you how to code using Dart and build beautiful, fast, native-quality iOS and Android apps. Even if you have ZERO programming experience.
Flutter is the new Cross-platform Mobile Development Framework created by Google, allowing developers to build Android and iOS Apps with one single codebase!
Flutter is the BEST way to create cross-platform apps that otherwise would require two distinct mobile development teams to create.
Why is Flutter a BIG Deal?
Flutter is a big deal because any developer (or anyone who wants to learn mobile development) can now build native Android and iOS apps with one codebase ONLY! This means, instead of having to learn Objective-C or Swift to build iOS apps, and Java, or Kotlin to build Android apps, you can now use Flutter Mobile Development Framework to build apps that run natively on both iOS and Android devices using the General-purpose Dart Programming Language.
Topics that are going to cover during these 30 days:-
1. Core Concept of Dart
2. Core Concept of Flutter
3. Basic ideas of widgets
4. App implemented through widgets
5. Firebase Database
6. App with database implementation
Who this course is for:
- Anyone whoever is interested in developing Android & iOS apps.
- Anyone who wants to choose his/her career as mobile app developer.
- Android Developers Who Want to Build both Android and iOS Apps with Single Codebase
- iOS Developers Who Want to Build both Android and iOS Apps with Single Codebase
- Beginner or intermediate Dart and Flutter developers
- Students who wants to learn/clear all the fundamental concepts of Dart and Flutter
4 sections • 30 lectures